Vol. 7, No. 1 Published!
The BJRT editors are pleased to release Vol. 7, No. 1!
This issue features:
– The 2020 Distinguished Faculty Lecture by Eduardo C. Fernández, S.J., and response by Judith Berling
– The 2020 Surjit Singh Lecture by Jacob K. Olupona
– The 2021 Reading of the Sacred Texts Lecture by Kathryn R. Barush
– The 2021 Borsch-Rast Lecture by Devin P. Zuber
– Articles from Maddie LaForge, Jaesung Ryu, Kevin Sneed, and Ronald L. Boyer
– A Special Project from the Koret Fellowship in Interreligious and Intercultural Facilitation
– Book Reviews of Teresia M. Hinga’s African, Christian, Feminist: The Enduring Search for What Matters (Orbis Books, 2017); Devin P. Zuber’s A Language of Things: Emanuel Swedenborg and the American Environmental Imagination (University of Virginia Press, 2019); and Catherine Keller’s Political Theology of the Earth: Our Planetary Emergency and the Struggle for a New Public (Columbia University Press, 2018)